Ryuma Niiyama Alumni
Ryuma Niiyama is a Postdoctoral Associate of the Tangible Media Group at the MIT Media Lab.
He has previously worked with the development of agile legged robot at the MIT CSAIL (Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory).
- Sticky Actuator: Free-Form Planar Actuators for Animated Objects TEI 2015
- jamSheets: Thin Interfaces with Tunable Stiffness Enabled by Layer Jamming TEI 2014
- Weight and Volume Changing Device with Liquid Metal Transfer TEI 2014
- exTouch: Spatially-Aware Embodied Manipulation of Actuated Objects Mediated by Augmented Reality TEI 2013
- PneUI: Pneumatically Actuated Soft Composite Materials for Shape Changing Interfaces UIST 2013