Philipp Schoessler Alumni
Philipp is an Interaction Designer from Germany and currently a research assistant and MS candidate in the Tangible Media Group. He enjoys exploring idiosyncrasies in technologies and is interested in finding new and innovative ways how physical objects and smart materials can convey information in a meaningful and contextual manner.
Prior to joining the Tangible Media Group Philipp worked as a research assistant for Disney Research and as a designer for the Berlin based agency ART+COM. He received his Master’s in Visual Communication from the Berlin University of the Arts.
His work is also documented on his personal portfolio: www.bimster.com
- TRANSFORM: Embodiment of “Radical Atoms” at Milano Design Week CHI 2015
- Kinetic Blocks - Actuated Constructive Assembly for lnteraction and Display UIST 2015
- THAW: Tangible Interaction with See-Through Augmentation for Smartphones on Computer Screens TEI 2015
- Cord UIs: Controlling Devices with Augmented Cables TEI 2015
- TRANSFORM as Adaptive and Dynamic Furniture CHI 2015
- THAW: Tangible Interaction with See-Through Augmentation for Smartphones on Computer Screens UIST 2014