Felix Heibeck Alumni
Felix is an interaction designer and explorer from Germany. Currently he is a research assistant and MS candidate at the Tangible Media Group | MIT Media Lab. He is interested in how digital materiality and programmable materials can change interaction with digital models and information.
Prior to joining the Media Lab, Felix received a B.S. in Digital Media at the University of Bremen [Germany] and worked for Meso in Frankfurt. His earlier work revolves around tangible play and the digital extension of physical games.
More of his work can be seen on his portfolio: f3-h.de
- aeroMorph - Heat-sealing Inflatable Shape-change Materials for Interaction Design UIST 2016
- Cilllia - 3D Printed Micro-Pillar Structures for Surface Texture, Actuation and Sensing CHI 2016
- Inflated Curiosity TEI 2016
- uniMorph - Fabricating Thin Film Composites for Shape-Changing Interfaces UIST 2015
- THAW: Tangible Interaction with See-Through Augmentation for Smartphones on Computer Screens TEI 2015
- THAW: Tangible Interaction with See-Through Augmentation for Smartphones on Computer Screens UIST 2014